Most of us know how to ruin our diets during our lunch break, but many of us don’t know how you can lose weight in our lunch break. We do and we are going to let you in on the secret.
Traditionally to lose an inch off any part of your body meant something drastic such as surgery or traditional liposuction. With the preparation time, surgery involved, and factoring in recovery time, there was no way that you could do this in an hour. You were looking more at a recovery time of between 4 – 6 weeks.
Today, fast and effective fat busting techniques are readily available. These treatments not only enable you to go about your daily business as soon as you have finished your session, but they are just as effective as traditional methods, minus the scarring and scary bill afterwards. Welcome to the age of 3D Lipo.
What is 3D Lipo?
3D Lipo is an effective and non-invasive treatment which destroys fat cells and helps with fat and cellulite reduction and skin firming. The treatment uses combinations of radio frequency, 3D dermology, ultrasound cavitation, and cryolipolysis, depending on what you want to achieve. The destroyed fat cells are then expelled from the body naturally by the lymphatic system.
There is no surgery, no needles, no scarring, just a quick and effective treatment that really could help you lose an inch, and probably more, during your first session. Once your treatment has been completed, aside from drinking more water to flush out the destroyed fat cells, you can return to work without a problem.
The great thing about 3D Lipo is:
– You can have your treatment and carry on as before, with no recovery time and no need request time off work.
It’s just as effective as traditional liposuction
– Some people find it hard to believe, but 3D Lipo is just as effective with amazing results, if not more so, than traditional liposuction. As with traditional liposuction you can target the specific problem areas (back, thighs, arms, stomach) that diet and exercise didn’t seem to touch.
You get results quickly
- The reason 3D Lipo is more effective than traditional liposuction is that the fat is expelled by the body naturally, causing a lot less trauma, and you have zero swelling so the results really are instant. Your therapist will be able to tell you the number of inches lost there and then.
It’s great for cellulite reduction
– Cellulite is something that many of us struggle with and there are many things that you can do to reduce its appearance, form diet management, to drinking more water, and body brushing. If cellulite is a problem for you, we can factor that into your 3D Lipo treatment by adding a 3D dermology session.
– Traditional liposuction and other surgical fat reduction techniques can run into thousands of pounds for a single treatment. Depending on your requirements, and the results you want to achieve, your 3D Lipo sessions are likely to cost you much less than that, and with better results.
It firms and tones
– Fast weight loss often comes with loose skin, this can put a dampener on the great feeling of slimming down and getting healthier. With 3D Lipo, you can tackle loose skin and any problem areas of fat with one treatment. By using radio frequency we can encourage the collagen fibres in your skin to contract. This contraction lifts and firms the skin so that it starts to look much closer to the way it did before losing weight.
As you can see, the treatments offered to tackle problem areas of fat, cellulite, and loose skin have become much more sophisticated and much less invasive. If you are interested in booking a free consultation for our 3D Lipo treatment contact us today on 0203 780 8236.