A Brilliant New Treatment For Achieving Smoother Skin And Wrinkle Reduction.
Suitable for all types of wrinkles – available for the first time in the UK
Only £199 per treatment. Book your free consultation today
There are many treatments for skin rejuvenation, anti-ageing, fine lines and wrinkles, ranging from Microdermabrasion and Skin Peels to Dermal Fillers and Face-lifts. None of them can compare to the brand new Picosure Laser Skin Revitalisation treatment.
The Picosure treatment dramatically reduces wrinkles around your eyes and mouth. Picosure treatments can diminish the deepest lines and take years off your skin — with minimal downtime, and with long-lasting results – and without the concerns and side effects associated with surgical face-lifts.
Picosure Laser revitalisation can dramatically reduce appearance of wrinkles around the eyes, crow’s feet, wrinkles around the mouth, frown lines, lipstick lines, smokers’ lines and facial wrinkles. Other areas of the body, such as hands, arms, and décolletage can also be treated.
If you are considering anti-ageing treatments or wrinkle reduction treatments such as Botox, Dermal Fillers, Chemical Peels or face-lifts, please book a free consultation with our clinics and we can show you how PicoSure treatments can achieve long lasting wrinkle reduction, quickly, effectively and affordably!
A Powerful Treatment for all Types of Wrinkles
The Picosure Skin Revitalisation treatment helps collagen and elastin, which make up the support structure in our skin. As we age, that support structure weakens, forming wrinkles. Laser revitilisation treatment uses powerful laser technology to refresh the skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production. It works fast to minimise wrinkles and improve the appearance of the skin on various areas of your body, such as your neck, cheeks, hands, arms, smooth away smokers’ lines around your mouth, and reduce crow’s feet around your eyes.
Easier than Surgery You could achieve dramatic results with minimal downtime. Unlike surgical face-lifts that require long recovery times, laser treatment is an alternative with less downtime, recovery time is typically measured in hours and you will be able to resume your daily activities straight away.
Conveniently located in Central London (Harley Street, Liverpool St, Bond Street and Shepherds Bush), Bluewater, Esher and Newcastle City Centre.
98% of our customers have given us 5* or 4* star reviews! Join our thousands of happy customers and book your consultation today!
About the PicoSure Focus Skin Revitalisation
The treatment is fast and gentle as the Picosure lens array reaches a precise depth of the skin so that only 10% of the skin is being treated at the high energy picosecond level during each pulse with the lower level energy being used on the remaining 90 percent of the skin. This allows a deeper penetration to the dermis area under the skin, thus promoting collagen and elastin growth while also stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response (which has the effect of softening the tissue from scars and stretch marks). This results in better results, shorter downtime and higher safety for the skin.
PicoSure Skin Revitalisation and Wrinkle Reduction Treatments
A series of three treatments, a few weeks apart is normally recommended to achieve optimal results. The treatment is safe for all skin types an can be applied to face, neck, chest, legs, arms, and hands. After each treatment the skin will be red and tender for 1-2 days.
Pulses of laser light go into the skin’s sub-layers, treating the aging support structure. Then the body’s natural healing process sweeps away older, damaged tissue and rebuilds it with fresh, new collagen and elastin—the crucial building blocks of smooth, youthful appearing skin.
You can expect some discomfort from the laser pulses, but your therapist will offer ways to make this a comfortable experience, including a choice of cold air flow or numbing cream on the area to be treated.
Depending on the treatment area and types of wrinkles to be treated, most clients will need between one and three treatments. Your therapist will advice you during your free consultation on how many treatments you are likely to need.
You can have Picosure Skin Revitalisation and Wrinkle Reduction treatments at our Liverpool Street, Welbeck Street (Marylebone), Shepherds Bush and Newcastle City Centre clinics. All the clinics offer a free, no obligation consultation.
“If you want results and a fantastic experience, ProSkin is the place to go. I’ve recommended it to all of my friends and it’s become my new haven!”