3D Lipo is the latest non-invasive approach to achieving noticeable fat loss without surgery. Unlike traditional liposuction techniques, 3D Lipo Cavitation not only destroys fat cells but tones and tightens the skin, it also acts an effective cellulite treatment method.
The treatment uses a combination of cryolipolysis and ultrasound cavitation to destroy excess fat from targeted areas. This is then removed from the body naturally through the lymphatic system and liver. The treatment only affects the fat cells being targeted and has no effect on the surrounding tissues. 3D Lipo is safer, more effective, and more affordable compared to traditional liposuction.
Benefits of 3D Lipo
3D Lipo Cavitation offers many benefits to clients, including:
- Painless and non-invasive
- Treatments can be tailored to your individual requirements
- Fast, long lasting results – you’ll see results after your very first treatment, according to 3D Lipo reviews, many clients lose between 2 and 10 inches depending on the areas being targeted
- Zero downtime, you can go right back to work after each treatment
- No scarring or chance of infection
- Effectively targets problem areas such as stomach, thighs, love handles, and back
- Effective all in one treatment leading to fat reduction and skin tightening
- Cellulite treatment – clients often see a difference after their first treatment
The 3D Lipo Procedure
It is recommended that clients have a course of 6 – 8 treatments at weekly intervals to ensure maximum and long lasting effects. Before your first treatment you will have a consultation with a ProSkin therapist so that we understand the results you are looking to achieve, we will then put together a programme specifically designed for you.
3D Lipo works using 4 effective methods depending on the results you want to achieve:
Destruction of fat cells using ultrasound cavitation – When ultrasound waves are applied to fat cells it causes the cell membrane to rupture. The cell turns into liquid and, in the case of 3D Lipo, can then be removed from the body through the lymphatic system using 3D Dermology.
Freezing of fat cells using cryolipolysis – Fat cells are frozen, destroyed, and removed naturally through the lymphatic system and the liver.
Skin tightening using radio frequency – the energy generated by radio frequency painlessly and safely penetrates the skin layers, the heat generated from this contracts collagen fibres and encourages collagen and elastin production. This results in firmer, healthier looking skin.
Fat removal through 3D Dermology – vacuum suction and rollers are used during the treatment to encourage lymphatic drainage of the destroyed fat cells.
None of these techniques are harmful in any way, making 3D Lipo the perfect way to move towards getting the body you want.
The aftercare once you have had your 3D Lipo treatment is really simple and there are steps you can take to help your body remove the liquid fat produced during the ultrasound or cryolipolysis part of your treatment. For 3 days after your treatment it is recommended that you:
• Avoid caffeinated drinks such as tea, coffee, and coke
• Don’t drink alcohol to support your liver while it is removing the fat from your body
• Drink lots of water to help flush out the liquid fat produced
Take a look 3D Lipo Cavitation and cellulite treatment results here or call 0203 535 9545 to book your FREE consultation.